Screencast-O-Matic allows you to record on-screen activity for short tutorials, visual presentations, and communicate while you demonstrate. The free version is available for download for both Mac and Windows OS, or you can use the browser recorder. With the free version allows you to record up to 15 minutes of screencasting and/or webcam video.
- Go to https://screencast-o-matic.com/home and click on Start Recording.
- You can either download the free application or use the in browser recorder.
- Once you’ve launched the recorder, you can position which part of your screen will record, which microphone you’d like to use, and if you want to record your screen, webcam, or both,
- When you’ve finished recorder, click the done button.
- After you’ve finished recording, you can trim your video and choose where and how to save it. You can either save it as a video file to your computer or upload it to YouTube. If you sign up for a Screencast-O-Matic account, you can also save your videos to their cloud.
Save as a Video File
Save to Youtube